This is a handmade Chaozhou red clay charcoal Gongfu tea stove. It is made from Chaozhou, and it is made out of Chaozhou red clay, giving it the vintage vibe. It’s used to boiling water in traditional Gong fu tea. The product dimensions are 15*13.8cm.
The handmade Chaozhou red clay charcoal Gongfu tea stove is perfect for those who want to enjoy a authentic and traditional Gong fu tea experience. Made from high quality materials, this tea stove will surely last for a long time.
Before Using the Stove
- When using the clay stove for the first time or in a more humid environment. Do not put too much charcoal, the charcoal fire is better to be relatively small. Allow the clay stove to adapt to the process. Thus the life of the clay stove will be longer and more durable.
- The black part inside the clay stove is refractory clay. It is added to the stove after firing out of the kiln, it has not been fired. So the new stove refractory clay is easier to loosen. In transit, some individual can shock a crack out. Use some water to wet the clay and wipe, then the crack will be gone; Even if you do not deal with this crack, it does not affect the use of the stove.
- When cleaning the new stove, pay attention to the protection of refractory clay. Refractory clay is relatively easy to fall before the use. After the use of the stove, the refractory clay will be very solid.
- After successfully setting fire, it is best to put it in the open space.
- Put a piece of charcoal on the gas and burn it red.
- Then put it in the bottom. Lay charcoal pieces on top.
- Stoke the wind to light the fire.
- Ignite the fire-starting material (fire-starting material can be solid alcohol, wood chips, cotton wetted with liquid alcohol, etc. Solid alcohol is recommended).
- Place the charcoal on the ignition material. If you are using wood chips, be careful to hollow them out so that the charcoal will not be crushed out. Pick small pieces of charcoal, it is easier to ignite.